Thursday, April 06, 2006

Belinda Gets Owned

I just watched an interview with Bob Fife. You can view it here.

I'll let the video speak for itself. To sum up though, Fife calls it how he sees it. He says that Belinda isn't running because:

-She can't speak French
-She believes that the Libs are going to get slaughtered by Harper and the Tories come next election.
-Her organization wasn't up to par
-She has no ideas

The highlight for me was hearing Mr. Fife say that he hadn't seen her put forward any new ideas since entering political life. Pretty harsh, maybe, but I agree. She can go on pretending that she's this modern-political crusader fighting for the good of the Liberal Party, and ultimately, for Canada. I don't think she's having much success though in convincing others that she's right for the job.

Like I said, she's thinking long-term "What's good for Belinda?" right now. She knows that her best shot is going to be a few years from now. For now, we'll just have to content ourselves with the other stellar candidates coming forward in the 'red-hot' Liberal race. Yawn......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home