Thursday, January 12, 2006

Our PM is a Moron

The more I hear Paul Martin talk these days, the more I often have the urge to hit myself with blunt objects in the hopes that while unconscious none of his'intelligent' arguments will find their way into my fragile mind. Numerous blogs have talked now about how Mr. Martin personally approved each and every one of their new ads. By now, you're all familiar with the alleged happenings: the ad was made, then pulled, then the Libs claimed the as wasn't going to run, and that it wasn't an official ad... bla bla bla. Now we hear from his Deputy PM that all the ads were approved, except for that one (the military ad). Just makes you kind of wonder who really knows what they're talking about.

As for these new Conservative woes, I'm not overly concerned. While the Libs will do everything they can to blow these issues out of proportion I don't think it will work this time around. The Tories just have too much momentum and too much of a lead for some minor issues to throw them off of their game. I think the only thing that will work this time for Paul Martin is if Stephen Harper actually did those things he's been accused of.

I'm curious to see what the latest polling numbers will be. In my book, they will more or less show how well the Liberal ads worked, or much more likely, didn't at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home