Monday, January 02, 2006

Back to Edmonton

It feels good to be back at my computer... how I've missed my little black box. In any case, it was a great holiday and I was glad to be able to spend some time with my family. Now that I'm home I can get back to blogging, apartment managing and dealing with that nice little repair bill for our car.
I don't have much to say at the moment about the campaign. I am encouraged by recent polls which show the Liberals and Conservatives in a virtual dead heat. Whatever the outcome it is going to be one exciting race. I'm sure that the next few weeks are going to be pretty intense... let's hope it doesn't get too nasty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back sucka. Looking forward to your furture posts....OH YAAAAAAAA! Rock on!

10:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home