Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Home Stretch

Things continue to look good for the Tories. New polls show that the Conservatives have increased their lead since the releast of the Liberal attack ads. With a lead of 13 points (40 to the Libs 27) it would appear that change is coming, and coming quite quickly from what I can tell.

My wife and I have enjoyed delivering flyers around the area. We also had the privilege of scrutineering for advance polls open last night. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to enjoy anything where I have to take an oath of secrecy before I begin.

On an entirely non-political note, tomorrow I head to the Royal Alexandra Hospital for corrective eye-surgery. I had been diagnosed with cranial nerve IV palsy, a condition which gave my eyes the uncanny ability to look in different directions when I glanced to my right. We figured that before this messed with my mind too much, I would go ahead and get it fixed. At this point I still have a few questions but I'm only a little nervous about tomorrow. That's right, just a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home