Saturday, April 22, 2006

To Our Fallen Soldiers

I've been busy with exams over the past few days and hope to get back to more regular updates soon.

In any case, I wanted to offer my condolences to the families and friends of those soldiers who recently gave the ultimate sacrifice while serving in Afghanistan. Surely the thoughts and prayers of many Canadians are with you now. These are difficult times but it is not a time to say that we should just leave. The work that so many brave men and women are doing overseas is nothing short of remarkable and they should be honored for that.

I do not doubt that more will fall in this conflict. I only hope that our resolve will hold, if not strengthen, in seeing this thing through to the end to make Afghanistan a better place for the people who live there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home