Monday, February 27, 2006

Aloha Indeed

Just got back from a long day on the plane... a day made somewhat longer whilst in the care of a four month old. All in all I had a wonderful time with my family in Hawaii. We were sad to elave but we do look forward to making it back someday.

Just a few quick highlights as I should be off to bed and not blogging (priorities, right?).

The Olympics were by and large a success for Canada. We should be proud of our athletes. What's up with the men's hockey team though? Not easy to follow winter activities in a land of perpetual non-winterness so I'll have to see if I can find some explanations/defenses/excuses.

Looks like politics is heating up a bit. Now that the Tories are starting to get a handle on how things work hopefully we can start seeing them implement their promises and work with all parties to make this country even better. I do have some catching up to do though so forgive me if it takes while to get back into the groove.

Lastly, Canada needs a warm winter escape. I've heard rumblings about the Turks and Caicos down in the Carribean (I hope my geopgraphy is right on that one)... I say go for it! Waste no more time simply talking a commissioning studies and what have you. Millions of Canadians suffer needlessly during the totality of the harsh winter. Where's our paradise?

Now, to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home