Friday, February 17, 2006

Almost There

Small post for now as I'm finishing up a take home exam for Canadian History. I've long since reached the point of exam saturation where I stop caring much about the substance of the test and simply want to end my suffering and get it over with. Maybe not the best attitude for a student but ask yourself how many students you know who actually like taking exams.

Yesterday was freezing. I think it was somewhere around -30 degrees with the wind chill. It sure made the walk to campus enjoyable. I really liked going to my first class... a temperature difference of almost 50 degrees in the space of a few seconds. Only in Canada, right?

I suppose I should get back to the books. I will soon be free and then the posts will likely disappear for a while as I am heading to the beaches of Hawaii tomorrow morning.

Aloha, indeed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only in Canada, right?

And Sweden, Russia, etc.

1:46 p.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

Ha ha... true enough.

6:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Oahu!

7:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home